Online Tutoring Information - Changes Made Effective 2/19/18
(Downloadable PDF Scheudle)
|Time||7:30 - 9:30pm||N/A||7:30 - 9:30pm||N/A|
|Teacher/Link||Jim Gambone||N/A||Jim Gambone||N/A|
|Dates||Now – May 11, 2018||N/A||Now – May 11, 2018||N/A|
|Time||N/A||7:00 - 9:00pm||N/A||N/A|
|Dates||N/A||Now – May 11, 2018||N/A||N/A|
|Time||N/A||N/A||3:00 - 5:00pm||N/A|
|Dates||N/A||N/A||Now – May 11, 2018||N/A|
To access the links for the online tutoring, please visit the School home page http://mhspirates.com/mhs/news/online-tutoring-information
Once you find the tutoring session that you are interested in:
- Click on the teacher name that appears in blue.
- You will be brought to a Blackboard collaborate page and asked to submit your name. Type in your First and Last Name.
- You will be asked to open meeting.collab. It defaults to save file. Click OK
- It will download the session. Go to your downloads and select Meeting.Colab
- You will be asked Do you want to run this application? Click on Run
- You will see a box pop up for Blackboard Collaborate. Click OK
- You will now be entered into the online tutoring session.
- Be sure to log out at the end.